Updated: Aug 9, 2020
1) Smile every day, even when you feel like you don’t have a reason to.
2) Breathe. The Yogi’s have it right when it comes to breathing benefits of the mind, body, and spirit... it’s a no-brainer!
3) Remember feelings are not facts, and that this too- Shall pass!
4) Help a stranger. Even if it is only holding the doorway for another individual.
5) Stop rushing! Whoever made this a “thing” of today’s world was not very concerned about details & depth.
6) Practice gratitude. Always be grateful for your life and the people that you have in it.
7) Patience is your best friend. How can you lose when you not racing the road of your life.
8) Confidence has to come naturally. It takes time and self-love. Commitment to be good & always strive to do better.
9) Take 15 minutes daily to learn something new. Watch the news. Read the newspaper. Invest in a great book. Knowledge is power!
10) Find what your higher power is that work‘s for you & embrace the spirit of your own mind, body, and soul. Whatever it or whom it is;